The correct application of sun control systems will be heavily dependent on the building’s orientation. South facing elevations experience the highest sun angles, and in these conditions, horizontal systems offer the best sun control solutions. By contrast, East and West elevations experience far lower sun angles. In this case, installing horizontal systems would prove to be of minimal benefit, and it is hence imperative that vertically positioned sun control solutions are installed. These ensure a consistent level of shade is given to all occupants no matter what angle the sun is at.
With 50 years of experience with architectural sun control products, Hunter Douglas has become a world leader in the industry of sun control and provides architects with a way to regulate daylight and solar heat control solutions through a series of exterior and interior sun control products of high quality. These not only boast versatile functionality but also meet aesthetic requirements creating a feast for the eyes. Hunter Douglas products are a blend of functionality, artistry and practicality, bringing added value to any building.
- Available in three kinds of products: Aerofins, Linear, Shutters
- Materials: metal, glass, etc.
- A vast range of colors and finishes
- Rational design and ease of installation & maintenance
- Operation options: fixed, manual, motorized, etc.
- Integrated intelligent sun control systems are energy efficient and remarkably enhance any interior, bringing comfort to those inside
- Customized products meet any application requirements of any project