Facade and cladding
- FACADE Special Design
- Aluminium Perforated & Solid Cladding
- Zinc & Copper Panel
Sun Louver & Grilles
- Z Series
- CS Series
- Aero Foils
- Aluminium Grilles
Structural ACP & Glazing
- High Peeling Strength
- Superior Weathering Resistance
- Light Weight and easy for process
- Excellent Fire-Resistant property
- Coating Evenness & diversified colors
- Easy for maintenance
- Strong impact resistance
With the advent of science and technology curtain walls and frame-less glass systems have become popular and are finding wide applications. Spider Glazing is a part of the frame-less glass system where they provide a flush external appearance with uninterrupted views.
- Spider glazing is a very flexible and contemporary design medium that can create designs with vast expanse of glass, frame-less entrances and canopies.
- All doors and windows can be inserted in the spider glass area.
- Tempered or heat soaked glass can be used in spider glazing systems so as to have the performance of a safety glass facade. The glass thickness that is used is usually 12mm thick.
- The spider glazing is designed to resist wind pressure. It can be fixed with either 2 way spiders or 4 way SS spiders fitting options.Fin glass support could also be used to resist wind pressure.
- Silicone Sealants and gaskets are used to make the glass frames watertight.
- Allows full penetration of natural light into the interiors, certain types of glass prevent the absorption of UV light.
- Spider glazing is easy to install and maintain.
Leveraging on our huge industry understanding and knowledge, we are providing Curtain Wall Glazing Service that are broadly used for several sectors. These provided services are delivered by well-trained professionals as per set industry guidelines. Due to its perfection and promptness, this service is broadly valued by our clients